SIDI LIMITED WARRANTY
SIDI guarantees SIDI footwear and products to be free from defect in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the original date of purchase, subject to the limitations below. The proof of purchase date is the one that is specified on the retail sales receipt issued by the authorized SIDI retailer. SIDI will only warranty product purchased from an authorized SIDI retailer in the United States. This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear including consumable materials including heel pads, mechanical enclosures, replacement treads, soles etc.
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the normal assembly.
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the SIDI product and is not transferrable. This warranty applies only to SIDI products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall SIDI be liable for any loss, inconvenience, or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to SIDI products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Should you have any questions about your Sidi warranty claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call QBP customer service at 800.346.0004.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.